Our Volunteer Program offers access to our facility and programs in exchange for volunteering with us. It also offers a wide range of opportunities for learning at all levels, including communication skills, coordination, learning about non-profit organization management, and professional development skills for care providers. Please contact us for more information
Examples of some volunteer opportunities include:
– Tamarack Editorial Board Member
– Set up and take down for workshop and events
– Administrative support, assistance with publications and communications initiatives
Why become a member?
- Fees support the work of the Society
- Have a voice in the Society (vote!)
- Receive invitations to Society functions
- Get to know a great group of women!
- Good value — $10, or what you can afford