Join our team! Check out the job ad below. Application deadline April 26, 2019 5pm PT.
Bookkeeper / Program Assistant
We provide training and resources to early years service providers and the public, and now we need help ourselves! We are looking for a qualified bookkeeper who doesn’t mind variety assisting with related program tasks such as tracking lending library items. You will be a valued member of the Terrace Women’s Resource Centre team.
- Post-secondary education in bookkeeping, payroll and office procedures
- 2 yrs experience with payroll, payables, banking and general bookkeeping/admin
- Experience with Sage 50 or equivalent
- Proficient with database, spreadsheet, and word processing software
- Ability to organize data from a variety of sources
- Enthusiasm in assisting program coordinators, service providers and parents
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This is a 21-hour/week unionized position with benefits. Email résumé to email@example.com or phone 250-638-0228 (Rosemary Craig) for more information. Apply by April 26.