We’re Hiring! Gender Equality Project Coordinator
Gender Equality Project Coordinator
Are you passionate about building gender equality? We are looking for an energetic coordinator for workshops, programs, conferences, and community events that build gender equality in the Northwest. You will be part of the Terrace Women’s Resource Centre team.
- Operational planning and implementation experience.
- Proficiency in social media.
- Understanding of social justice issues and feminism.
- Social enterprise and fundraising interest.
- Preferred: Degree/diploma in social service, community development, social justice studies, gender studies, or related subjects or combination of experience and education.
- People who identify as Indigenous, visible minority, and gender diverse encouraged to apply.
This is a permanent full-time unionized position with benefits. Email a resume and cover letter to Rosemary Craig, Executive Director of the Terrace Women’s Resource Centre Society at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline February 10, 2020 5pm PT. For more info phone 250-638-0228.