- Our Goal is to end violence towards women and children. To help achieve this, the Moose Hide Campaign will distribute 1 Million Moose Hide squares across Canada.
- We will stand up with women and children and we will speak out against violence towards them.
- We will support each other as men and we will hold each other accountable.
- We will teach our young boys about the true meaning of love and respect, and we will be healthy role models for them.
- We will heal ourselves as men and we will support our brothers on their healing journey.
- We encourage you to Take Action, Make the pledge, and Stand up to end violence towards women and children.
What can you do?
One of the most important things that you can do to help end violence against Aboriginal Women and Children is to promote gender equity, healthy relationships, and positive ideas of masculinity by speaking out against gender-based violence.
Get your pin at the centre today!
For more information visit: https://moosehidecampaign.ca/index.php/resources-and-links